1. Entry: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Enter to win by completing the enter to win form provided on the Mr. Quick Facebook Page. The entry period will begin on Monday, February 6, 2012 at 10:00 am Eastern time and end Monday, February 20, 2012 at 9:00 pm Eastern time. One vote per person is allowed. Multiple entries during the entry period will be discarded.
2. Privacy: By entering your vote, you agree to Mr. Quick use of your personal information.
3. Eligibility: Only U.S. residents are eligible to enter this Contest.
4. Winner Selection: The winning entry will be selected and notified by Monday, February 20, 2012. Winner will be selected by Mr. Quick, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winning person’s name may appear on the Mr. Quick website at www.mymrquick.com and on the Mr. Quick Facebook page. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Mr. Quick. Mr. Quick is not responsible, and may disqualify any entry for any reason.
5. Prize: (one) Mr. Quick Chili Dog Bargain Bundle, One Cinema Carousel gift card
6. General Conditions: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Mr. Quick reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time. The Sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with any of these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of the prize. If prize is forfeited, an additional drawing at random from eligible entries will be made to determine a winner. If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Mr. Quick, their advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under the authority of each to use such winner's name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Entrants further agree that Mr. Quick, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Mr. Quick will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
7. Conduct: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects. Mr. Quick reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.